Friday 4 February 2011

a walk down memory lane

 



When I visited a Body Shop again two weeks ago after a looong time I suddenly thought: I wonder if they still sell the vanilla body lotion that I loved that much when I was in school.
I had a look around to get used to the different designs and there it was. It still exists! And still smells as lovely as ever. Had to buy it again and now like to use a little bit of it every now and then on my wrists to enjoy the warm and somehow "safe" smell. Too powerful to use for the whole body (and too expensive for that too) but a nice little bottled memory...

1 comment:

  1. I remember the vanilla body lotion era :)
    My personal favorite, though, is Boots "Cocoa Butter & Mallow" body lotion. It does have quite a faint, yet "safe" smell. It's good for dry skin, too. I must pick up a bottle once I am over next.
    LG

    ReplyDelete