Tuesday 15 March 2011

behind the bathroom door...



Miss Winkelmann has tagged me in her post about her daily skin- and haircare regime. As I always love to see what other people are using I now tried it as well (and it is my first collage so forgive me the shitty layout). I'm in the fortunate situation to use 4 bathrooms (don't wanna show off, honest :-), just two in Germany and England) so use a lot of different products alltogether. But here is what I use right now at home in my flat.

hair:
Rossmann Yung Asia Shampoo (unfortunately not available anymore, I simply take too long working through my hoard)
Rossmann Isana Seidenglanz Conditioner (lovely product and outstandingly cheap with 0,69Euro for 300ml)
Rossmann Isana Seidenglanz Spray Conditioner (great for detangling and not weighing down fine hair)
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment (doesn't do miracles but is a nice hair mask smelling of "Angel"...and the thought is what counts after all)

body:
Balea Costa de Mexico Shower Gel (was a limited Edition last summer so a one off again)
8x4 Heavenly Roll-on (again, limited but love all 8x4 deos really)
there should be a body lotion...but I confess, I'm too lazy at the moment...

skin:
Sebamed Soap (cheap, a classic product, smells healthy and soothing and works wonders on my skin)
Rossmann Rival de Loop Skin Tonic with gingko and cucumber (refreshing and not harsh)
Boots Originals Vanishing Face Cream (part of their retro-range, unfortunately not in stock anymore. A real shame as it has a lovely glass pot, smells perfectly old-fashioned and leaves my skin moist but without any greasiness)
Rossmann Alterra Wildrose Night Cream (the line for youngish skin with the first tiny wrinkles appearing...oh well)

No comments:

Post a Comment