Yes, I spend pretty much all day yesterday to watch the royal wedding. I enjoyed it a lot and wish the happy couple the best of luck. And I was absolutely gutted that I was stuck in boring and lacklustre Germany...but anyway, here are my observations:
1) Trees are nice and green but I'm not so sure about them growing in the abbey.
2) I'm possibly the only person on earth who didn't like Pippa's dress. Too figure hugging (or she simply being too skinny for it), too white, her complexion too tanned - no.
3) Always mocked David Beckham but yesterday he looked absolutely stunning. What the right clothes can do...she looked like her normal bitchy self but he...rrrrrrrrrrrrrr
4) Wonder how well Sir Elton sang in church ;-)
5) The fascinator - I love fascinators - of Princess Beatrice was the worst thing ever and surely will return on all worst-dressed lists in the future
6) Being important and being well-dressed don't always go together anyway - spotted too many horrible colour combinations, old-fashioned hats and inappropriate bags (e.g. a Longchamp Pliage)
7) I love London
8) I cried...in the public university library
9) Proud to be British...well...British in my heart of hearts