Saturday 1 October 2011

Divas and Dreams Photo Challenge: Polka Dots

Yesterday I have read about the fantastic 40 Photo Challenge on DIVAS AND DREAMS. As I love to take pictures but sometimes indeed struggle to find new and (hopefully) exciting motives I decided to take part. I won't be working through the list daily or from 1-40 but will always post one when I have found/shot something suitable. I will try to use new pictures but sometimes there will be something from my "archives" too.

Last night I took a picture for the theme "Polka Dots"...while reading a magazine in bed so no DSLR but iPod Hipstamatic.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the list to and thought about participating. I am now thinking that I probably will not, since my RL to do list is bursting at its seams.

    ReplyDelete