Thursday 10 November 2011

My Rainbow

 an inspirational "Blogstöckchen" by Miss Winkelmann

www.flickr.com

Brown:
Bobbi; favourite colour for leather products; I like it

Pink:
Lady; Grapefruit; Champagne; love the soft, broken and powdery variety not the Barbie end; ballet shoes; a singer people think I should like but I actually don´t; hair colour I´m experimenting with

www.flickr.com
Yellow:
lemon; current love for mustard yellow; submarine; my new Fossil wallet



Green:
my eyes; favourite colour of them all (light warm apple green and olive); still the better colour for police uniforms

Red:
overrated; my favourite magazine in the UK; nails; Alfa Romeo

Turquoise:
Keira Knightley in "Love actually"; last weddings peacock inspired outfit; seventies; big fashion crush

Violet:
the other favourite lot of colour, love all dusky and broken ones- not the cold blue or pink tinted ones; best eyeshadow colour;  Beauregarde; Aubergines



Blue:
a bit boring; in my weird synaesthetic brain "4" is blue and monday is as well (can´t tell you more or you will be able to find out my pin codes from my notes ;-)); Oystercult; Dabadee; Delft

Black:
not a colour (Little Miss Know-it-all); artists and wannabe-artists; Bernhard; feline flick

1 comment: