Thursday 29 December 2011

I might have been really unlucky in the UK boxing day sales (planned on buying loads online at Boots, Lush, Lakeland and Paperchase and in the end got...nothing) but I definitely made some bargains on the H&M website before christmas. Everything I got was half price and for the postage I found an online voucher which even worked, yippie. I don't think one can complain about all that for just over 30Euros...


...cause you never have enough neutral jersey dresses to dress up and down.
...cause who could resist a purse that looks like this?!
 ...cause it is in coral and was under 2 Euros
 ...cause one day our upstairs bathroom will be finished so this mat will useful
 ...cause it's a wonderful bag and I had my eyes on this even before it went on sale!
...cause with this I can try and work the animal hat trend without looking all Davy Crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment