Wednesday 28 March 2012

Glossybox 3/2012

Yes, another month has gone by and another Glossybox has turned up.
I´m sure (if you are in Germany) you have heard the whole uproar about their price rise starting with the next box. If not then please google it, I don´t wanna discuss this matter here as so many bloggers have done it before.
This months box beared the possibility of amazing products like an Ellis Faas lip gloss, the Kryolan brow powder or a mini bottle of the perfume "Aura" by Swarovski - or mediocre things like a coconut water drink or loads of anti aging products.
This is what I got, pretty mediocre as well:


  • Mini OPI Nail Lacquer in "Lincoln Park after Dark" (nice, cute, tiny)
  • Mini AHAVA Extreme Day Cream (yes, I´m still 30...more anti-aging stuff)
  • Mini WELEDA Citrus Oil (nice product, tiny)
  • Mini AVENE Extremely Gentle Cleanser (useful, smells of not much though)
  • the mysterious "???" Peeling (possible Clearasil) (very useful and smells lovely)


Well, all quite useful. Nothing with a wow effect though. And apart from the peeling nothing in full size which disappoints me a bit. Let´s see what the april box will bring, it better will blow my socks off as I still like the whole concept and would be sad if I would have to unsubscribe.

2 comments:

  1. I envy you -.-




    Just kidding :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. Viele tiny Sachen. ;o) Ich hol meine Box morgen ab. Bin schon mal gepannt... leider finde ich die Farben der OPI Lacke alle nicht gut... :o(

    ReplyDelete