Monday 7 May 2012

Allure reloaded

so here my attempt of a swatch to show those who are interested how Essie´s "Allure" looks on my nails.





I´m not the best model for "projects" like that - I never care about my cuticles unless they are damaged, my fingers resemble sausages, I rarely apply more than 2 coats of varnish and I hate the feeling of buffing them.
But I like this colour for being not a colour. The pink only comes from my nails themself, Allure is simply a french manicure whiteish paint - but an elegant nice one.

4 comments:

  1. Like it! War der Auftrag streifig? Das ist nämlich bei meinem einzigen essie Lack der Fall... und da ich nur EINE Schicht mache, muss die schon sitzen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wie sie sehen, sehen sie nichts... elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. du hast aber tolle Nägel <3

    Ich verlose gerade auf meinem Blog eine Friis Company Tasche, vielleicht willst du ja mitmachen <3

    liebst Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich hatte den Lack gestern in der Hand, aufgrund Deines Postings. ;)

    Mir war er zu gelbstichig... also in der Flasche und deshalb habe ich ihn wieder zurück gestellt. Aber auf den Nägeln sieht er toll aus. Mist!

    LG

    ReplyDelete