Monday 25 June 2012

Glossybox 6/2012

I´m aware that this is getting really boring now but: another mediocre box. Not good enough to have me raving about it, not bad enough to make me cancel my subscription. Definitely lacking a certain "something" again. The box itself looks different this time, it has the colour and structure of sand while the paper and the "thingies" are blue. I like those little touches but if the content is nowhere near up to expectations those details simply crepitate with the angry comments of disappointed customers.
Have a look for yourself:


  • Alessandro nail varnish "Sunshine Reggae" (good, unfortunately bought yellow just recently)
  • Emmi-Nail SOS Feile (unfortunately I don´t use nail files at all)
  • Kryolan Satin Powder "silver" (yeah, useable but could end up messy and very shiny)
  • Shiseido Benefiance Daytime Protective Cream (will get used, goes with last months softener)
  • Tiroler Nussöl sun oil (reminds me of my granny, amazing that still exists!)


plus:  the pointless Glossymag and a canvas tote which I do actually like and will use.

1 comment:

  1. Ich bin froh, dass ich den gelben Lack nicht bekommen habe! Ich werde morgen oder übermorgen auch mal über meine Box berichten :)

    ReplyDelete