Monday 11 November 2013

Best Blog Award

the lovely Mrs B. gave me the Best Blog Award and with that some questions. Thank you very much, I feel honoured - keep on blogging!
(won't pass the award on though as too many people hate it, I'm sorry)



1) What is the story behind your blog name?

I have green eyes...and I have my moments of being quite jealous (however it's improving!). And in English a "green-eyed monster" describes a jealous person. Was the first thing that came to my mind when setting up my blog and stuck to it.

2) Where's your next holiday going to?

Edinburgh, the coming week :-)

3) Your favourite season?

I love spring and autumn most but only if they are as they should be, not too cold and not too hot. I used to dislike summer a lot as all theatres and decent cinemas are closed and I got easily bored. As I was one of the few people walking to school and not taking the bus, very hot temperatures always let to me arriving at school quite exhausted while the others looked freshly showered, hated that.
Since I left school that changed - now that I have my own garden I could have summer 300 days a year and even 38degrees heat doesn't stop me from walking around endlessly and enjoying it.
Definitely not a big fan of winter as it drags on, focuses too much on Christmas and the darkness gets depressing after a while. I can adapt to everything, the only aspect I really really hate is snow and ice as this makes planning/time-keeping/flying so damn annoying.
To cut a long story short - bright and warm weather is fantastic but I don't mind anything as long as it's not snowing!

4) Do you own designer items?

I guess Longchamp and Liebeskind bags don't count.
I own the odd Calvin Klein t-shirt, a pair of Ray Ban glasses and loads of high-end perfumes. So yes, in a "everyday designer" sort of way and no, if you mean haute couture stuff.

5) Any sport you actively do or have done?
No, apart from tai chi and yoga which I did several classes long some years ago.

6) What is your favourite food?
Impossible to limit it to just one!!! Spontaneously I would say Spaghetti Bolognese, Red Thai Curry, Pad Thai, various hot Indian curries, Rinder Rouladen, gedeckter Apfelkuchen with whipped cream

No comments:

Post a Comment