Friday 4 April 2014

"everyday" (part 13)

 26. March - 1. April

26.3. baked my first ever Hefezopf/Osterbrot...and it worked! Never again will I buy one
27.3. been to theatre to see "Aufstieg und Fall der Stadt Mahagonny" in Wiesbaden
28.3. ordered no 15 (vegetable thai red curry) at Chi Chi Thai...right now my absolute favourite cheap and cheerful Thai restaurant in Frankfurt
29.3. learned how much excitement a close friend in labour can cause and how emotional even I can get
30.3. seen "Franz Ferdinand" live on stage in Wiesbaden, was a stunning gig! Listening to their cd´s ever since...
31.3. flying British Airways with handluggage only as I got the booking wrong...doesn´t matter, saved me money and time
1.4. went to the newly opened BHS foodstore in Staines...and think it´s unneccesary


No comments:

Post a Comment