Saturday 15 November 2014

everyday (part 42)

one first time each and every day - a new taste, a new experience, a new route, a new song, a new whatever. 

15. - 21. October

15.10. went to the supermarket, returned loads of empty bottles and grates, and: forgot to press the button in order to get the receipt - lost about 10€ through that and was gutted all day long
16.10. visited a friend and suddenly found myself in the role of a counselor
17.10. watched the deer getting fed chestnuts in Fasanerie (yes, it hasn't been my most exciting week)
18.10. saw "Superhero" on stage in Wiesbaden
19.10. used the "Brightside" bubble bar from Lush but wasn't overly impressed (to be honest, I thought I bought the Karma bubble bar so was a bit disappointed)
20.10. found out that IKEA has no cheap and useful cardboard thingies for storing magazines anymore, booh
21.10. found out that the amazing Müller Drogerie in Mainz still has those storage things, three cheers for always having everything I'm looking for!


1 comment:

  1. Oh no, that's annyoing :/ But I bet you will never ever again forget to press the button!

    ReplyDelete