Friday 28 November 2014

question time 8

Where do you find inspiration?
In everything that I consider beautiful (and fortunately many things seem beautiful to me). Feeling inspired comes probably closest to true happiness.

Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
No.
(After trying for a while now while counting on my fingers)

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

Because the learning process is usually long, painful, exhausting and discouraging.


What impact do you want to leave on the world?
I have no idea .

What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?
Visiting  the Engelbert Humperdinck's opera "Hänsel und Gretel" on stage in Wiesbaden on the 1. January 1994.

In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing?

My life is not hasty.

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Lack of courage I suppose. Or simply because humans sometimes just act irrational as processed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment