But this week I must have fucked up my karma somehow (still feeling happy though - I´m just that sort of a tumbler):
- found out that my bank soon will charge for paper bank transfers - just after I fought with them for weeks in order to get send new pre-printed forms. Well, can bin them now :-/
- in England supermarket chain Waitrose won´t give out free coffees in the cafeterias for loyalty cardholders anymore - so far I used this a lot and it saved me an awful lot of coffee money, bastards! Don´t introduce a scheme like that to axe it again after a couple of years.
- had sort of an argument with my closest friend
- missed the opportunity to meet up with another friend
- a blogger meetup I wanted to attend in Wiesbaden was cancelled
- a patisserie in Frankfurt I loved the look of for years and wanted to finally go to next Monday to buy something has closed down
- my favourite Thai bistro in Frankfurt has re-decorated and changed the menu (and the prices, of course) which upsets creatures of habit like me
- and the highlight: got a 50€ note stolen out of my wallet in a restaurant and ended up having my friend paying for me while I searched like an idiot...humiliating
I know, I´m still lucky as those are all very much first world problems but still - it can only improve again from now on I hope.
Have a nice weekend everyone and take care of all your belongings :-)