Monday 26 January 2015

times are a changin

In case you wondered (and I do hope that you have): I am still alive and kicking!

And it´s not so much the grey weather/cold/general depression syndrom that got me  (and according to my feed many others as well) under it´s spell, quite the opposite.

At the moment I´m sitting down doing a lot of thinking and tinkering as I soon will be starting a second blog (actually thinking about a third one as well but let´s not jump ahead of myself) that will obviously influence the content of this site as well. I´m just feeling it is time to move on and I´m feeling highly motivated!

Until then it will remain fairly quiet here unfortunately - bear with me.
Wishing you all a great week and thank you for reading :-)


8 comments:

  1. Ich hab mich schon gefragt wo du steckst :D Noch ein Blog?! Ui, ich bin gespannt!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun doing whatever it is you're doing exactly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so myteriös wird es auch wieder nicht :-) Plane einen Mainz/Wiesbaden Blog und einen London Blog und diese Themen spezifischer "beleuchten" zu können. Und das hier bleibt wohl für den ganzen Rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich hoffe Du teilst die Links mit uns, wenn es soweit ist :)
    Grüßchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Achsoooo ... und ich dachte schon was ganz anderes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete